These stunning Solid Wood Furniture Boards represent incredible value for money. Customers are using them as competitive and sustainable alternative to oak. Ideal for making shelving, Jacobean wall panelling and furniture, including wardrobes, bookcases and kitchens. They feature:-
- Stable and carefully seasoned to 12% moisture content.
- Very stable with minimal movement.
- Unlike oak these boards are not heavy and so are easy to handle and cut.
- Sourced exclusively from sustainably managed forests.
- Cuts and machines very well.
- Finishes very well with stains and oils.
- Beautiful wood grain appearance.
- Very few knots and so unlike pine you won't experience knot bleed when painting the wood.
- An excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Very resilient to moisture.
Dimensions - 2400mm x 600mm x 6mm, 2400mm x 600mm x 9mm, 2400mm x 600mm x 12mm, 2400mm x 600mm x 18mm and 2400mm x 600mm x 25mm